Friday, January 7, 2011

Staying on course

I was putting away laundry just now and as I loaded up our closet what do I find???

A lone turtle chocolate.  So yummy.  Gooey goodness surrounded by chocolate heaven.  (Yes I hide food in weird and wonderful ways!)  But I've been doing so good!  Haven't cheated once.  Immediately I check the 'nutrional value'.  280 calories for 3 chocolates.  But this is only ONE.  Surely ONE couldn't hurt. 

NO.  I'm determined to stay on track.  I have been garbarating any 'bad' food I find, but I'm up in our room.  To carry that little chocolate all the way downstairs....that's a long walk for the two of us to do alone. 

I do the next best thing. 

"hey Parker and Blaine, I need you to do me a favor" 

I use a credit card to cut it in half and they devour it in about two seconds. 

PHEW.  Crisis averted.  And some really happy kids too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment