Sunday, January 2, 2011

Little vacay over!

<INSERT HUGE SIGH HERE>

SIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHH!  

Christmas is over.  Despite my tree still being up (the gentle sound of needles falling has actually become quite soothing...) the holidays are at an end.  Tuesday all the boys will be in school once again and life can get back into a routine.

And the New Year resolutions can begin.  Ouch.  How long will they last this time??  Who knows. 
My two three new years resolutions are:

  1. Make more homemade meals from scratch.  I actually haven't waited for the new year for this one.  I'd like to add to this that I am going to try to start 'couponing' as well.  Oh dear.  We'll see how THAT goes.
  2. Loose some of this clinging baby weight.  I'm done.  No more babies.  No excuse to hold onto this weight. 
  3. Be connected.  That is actually my biggest one.  I am the WORST at being connected with friends, family.  I have absolutely NO long distance friendships - because I SUCK at it.  Like even my friends in Toronto are no longer as close as they once were because I am NOT good at keeping in touch and making plans. 
New years resolultions are really about trying to break free of the ruts we feel like we are in, and I know change can be small and simple, but it's CHANGE right?  We get comfortable with ruts.  It's easy, it's known, and it's convenient. 

Well look out 2011 because I'm getting PLUGGED into people and friendships and relationships and staying connected!! 

See you on the flip side!!  Don't be surprised if I start emailing/calling/knocking on your door!!

HUGS
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment