Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting harder

The whole new eating style is getting much harder this week. 

Sigh

The water isn't going down as easy.  The cravings have started, and oh yes, this lingering headache.  My body's way of arguing with what I'm doing.  I think it's the lack of sugar and junk that is causing the headache. 

I know I can work through it.  Dance tonight.  Burn some calories.  Have eaten well ALL weekend, even though I was in a room with carrot cake and goodies. 

I'm doing good.  Stay on track.  Stay on track.

I've lost 7 pounds so far.  :)  Most people notice weight loss at about 20 pounds.  Whew.  13 more pounds to go.  I want to break my 'record' by Valentines day.

I can do it. 

A heart shaped chocolate is waiting for me at the finish line!  :P

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome Krista! I know that you can achieve whatever you want. Just remember the strengh you had giving birth to Kiefer and you can accomplish anything. At this rate, you will be in your Zumba costume by week 6!!

    (and remember, you have to keep a bit of booty around to shake on the dance floor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'll do my "best" to keep the booty around!! Love ya girl, thanks for the props!!

    ReplyDelete