Thursday, January 4, 2024

Happy New Year!

 


Well, it is 2024.  And what have I done with my life?


I guess that's how I'm feeling lately.  


<stares blankly at blinking cursor on screen>


I'm not sure why I'm here.  Like not on earth, but here as in journalling.  I know it helps to get your thoughts out of your head and onto "paper" but today, of all days, why am I here?  


So I turned to the cards to tell me.  

Wow.  This was a powerful card for me to pull and read today.  Mr. Rogers, you always knew what you were talking about.  

Paul has his surgery next week and secretly I'm super nervous about it.  I know Paul is too, so I don't want to let on that I'm nervous.  I just want everything to go smoothly.  I want him to have his mobility and an easy recovery.  I mean if his Dad can do it, I'm sure he can.  

We need to lose weight in 2024.  I'm so tired of being overweight and continually gaining weight!  My pants don't fit.  I do not want to move up to a size 22.  I swore I'd never be a 20 and here we are.  UGH.  Why can't my body cooperate with me?!  

Okay just cleaned my desk off a bit as everything was driving me nuts!!  Mostly the dust was driving me nuts!  I feel like I have so much to do today but have no idea where to start!  

I joined a 5 day clutter challenge and I'm already behind two days.  How does THAT happen?!  I'll catch up today.  I also have a call booked with someone to discuss our budget.  It's a mess.  So I'm not certain how that call is going to go.  

UGH.  There's just too much on my plate.  AND I'm supposed to work at a job full time through all of this?  I just don't know how people do it and stay sane.  

Okay now I have to write an email to Paul and tell him what's up with me.  

BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment