Monday, January 22, 2024

Sleep


 

I feel like every day I am tired.  We've been struggling with Parker and getting him on a good sleep schedule.  He's falling asleep sitting up during the day when on lunch at work.  

I started doing a little bit of research on how important sleep is, and to my surprise, it can actually affect your brain health later on in life!  Did you know that those who consistently get too little sleep are at higher risk for Alzheimer's?!  Cuz I sure didn't!  I mean, don't get me wrong, I always knew sleep is an important part of one's health. I know for me, I struggle with my mental health more if my sleep is interrupted and I know I get sick more often if I'm run down or not getting enough rest.  

But Wow!  Just one look at the chart above tells me just how important sleep really is!  



No comments:

Post a Comment