Thursday, September 28, 2023

Planner excitement!!!!

 


Here is a picture of the planner I have purchased for 2024.  It's the same system I used for 2023 and I absolutely love it!  

I mean a planner only works as much as you work it - but it just seems to keep me on track and has definitely helped with managing the house and my mental health.  My goal for 2024 (and the rest of this year if I'm honest) is to incorporate more WORK into the planner system and reach THOSE goals.  

I'm sort of tired of talking about my mental health on here - which is a big part of my processing journey - but I just wanted to talk about something I am excited about!  

I do have a listing right now and hope to do a live video tomorrow walking through the condo.  I also have two buyer clients and a leasing client just fell into my lap.  I hope I can help them all!  I really REALLY need a paycheque.  

I'd also like to get more reading time into my schedule.  I seem to watch HOURS of TV and have all these books I'd like to read but can't seem to find the time to read them.  DUMB I know.  Like just stop watching TV.  But TV seems to be the only way Paul and I spend time together.  Somehow I need to change that.

Anyways, on top of my planner coming soon, Linda and I will plan a weekend in Buffalo!!  I can't wait for that! We can shop and eat and get ready for Christmas coming up!  Hard to believe Christmas is 'coming up'.  Where did my summer go?!



No comments:

Post a Comment