Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Still feeling off...

 


Paul and I are still barely talking.  Just the necessary words.  We watch shows but he checks out early.  I'm getting a lot more done since I am spending virtually no time with him.  But I miss him.  No snuggles.  No small talk.  

He always says "You're stuck with me!  I'm never leaving" but I always wonder if this is the straw that will break the camel's back.  

We were supposed to go to a movie yesterday but Paul cancelled last minute.  We were supposed to go with Parker so instead I went for sushi with him.  :) 

I love spending one-on-one time with my boys.  Next week I will take Blaine on a date.  Since my husband barely wants to talk to me or date me anymore.  

This has been the longest we haven't talked to each other in a long time.  It makes me sick to my stomach.  I have stomach pains and just want to go to bed all day long!  

No comments:

Post a Comment