Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Good morning! You got into an accident!!!

 


What a freaking way to start the morning!  It was raining this morning so I opted to drive Kiefer to school.  He said he had a bleeding nose and I was reaching for the Kleenex.  I was going very slow and there is no damage at all to my vehicle.  All the same, the woman was completely pissed off at me and now my day is completely sidetracked.  

I'm trying my best to stay on task and keep off social media but I'm completely bummed.  We do not have the money for this.  Not at all.  I don't even know if Paul knows that his tax bill is $82,000!  And we didn't even have enough to pay off my tax bill.  We are spending more than Paul makes (which is A LOT - how is that possible?!) and can't seem to get on track.  

I need to start making money.  I am selling a condo which fingers crossed gets sold soon, and hopefully have two buyer clients and another listing coming up.  All of which is good - but I need more!!  Am I being greedy?! I need to work harder.  I need to get out there and door knock.  

I have cancelled my pedicure, cancelled tea with TJ, going to make sure I return some Amazon items today.  

Why can't I get my spending on track?  

I feel like a colossal failure.  

Okay better prepare the returns.  

Why oh why doesn't my car just break for me??  

Dear universe, 
I need more money.  Please send some.
Love,
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment