Wednesday, March 29, 2023

STUCK

 


So, if I really think about it, I guess I'm feeling a little stuck lately.  It's like there are so many different options to take, different ways to push my business forward - I'm not sure which one to take!  I'm good at spending money.  Good at getting the pop bys, less good at the action of handing them out.  

I know I need to go door-knocking.  I've gone once.  In 4 years of real estate.  And I have never gotten a sale or referral from it.  

I am SO VERY EASILY distracted.  Even writing a blog post has me in 17 different directions and distractions as I write it.  

I need a marketing plan.  Then I need to follow it.  I started taking a course early last year.  Cost me $6,000.  I swore because it cost so much, I would definitely follow it to the letter.  And I did.  Until I stopped it entirely.  The work got too hard or too demanding and wasn't as 'fun' as I wanted it to be so it fell to the wayside.  

I just got 26 cups engraved with my logo.  They are supposed to be client gifts.  


Don't they look UH-MAZING?!  But already I'm wondering who is going to get them and are they just going to gather dust in the closet?  

So, speaking of distractions, Heidi is meeting with me tomorrow morning and we are making a plan!!  We are going to roll play for door-knocking and I'm going to follow the plan!  

Krista2.0.  2023 - the year of Krista!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment