Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Today is a GREAT day!!

 



So I actually started this post FOUR times...yesterday!  And finally I just gave up and decided I would do it today.  

Today I was notified by RECO that a claim against me (not totally unfounded but a small unintentional mistake) was DISMISSED!!  They said not enough evidence that I breached any duties to my clients!!  YIPPIE!!!!  OMG I started to cry when my broker called me and told me!  

On top of that, this week I was paid back all the money owed to me by Tara and her ex-husband AND my waffle iron was returned in good working order!!!  I was so so happy I made waffles for the kids that night!!  


Yes, I still have hearts hanging from our light from Valentine's Day.  I kinda like them - but now realize they look sort of tacky.  


CHECK OUT THOSE WAFFLES!!!!  

As you can tell, I'm SUPER DUPER happy to have my waffle iron back!!  

And I'm OVER THE MOON happy about the RECO incident being dismissed.  I was seriously considering quitting real estate if it didn't go well.  And it was super fast!!  They said it could take 1-3 months but Heidi said it could take as long as 6 months!  

So back to yesterday morning.  I woke up late.  Not super late, but late enough I couldn't fit my workout into my morning routine.  I immediately went to the day is ruined and I have failed.  

UHM HOLD THE PHONE FOR ONE HOT MINUTE!!!  It's 8 freaking am.  How is the WHOLE day ruined already?  NO.  NO IT IS NOT!!!  

Why do we get ourselves into this mindset that every minute of our day needs to be planned and executed perfectly?!  Or why do I get into that mindset?  My days are RARELY perfect.  And I'm guessing that's true for most of us.  So why am I writing off the whole day at 8 am.  

Same with my year!  It's March.  I've sold 2 homes so far.  And I'm already like, well I don't know where the next one is coming from so I might as well give up.  

STOP THE PRESSES!!!  WTactualF?!  It's MARCH.  Not December 31.  There is a WHOLE long year still out there ahead of us.  So GO AND GET IT.  

There's actually still a full week of March left.  So why the hell are you writing things off before they are done?  

I'm tired lately.  I wake up tired.  I fall in a heap into my bed exhausted at night.  I almost never have the energy that I am hoping for.  But I drag my sorry ass to the gym, or downstairs to do a treadmill or workout and I GET ER DONE.  

So I didn't get a work out in yesterday.  Am I now going to write off the whole week because I didn't work out?  Because I didn't get the steps in that I wanted to?  HELL TO THE NO.  

I'm going to crush a workout later this afternoon.  I'm going to go for lunch and have salad with a friend and I'm going to keep re-focusing to my goals.  

The only way I lose is if I give up and quit.  

And 2023 is the year of Krista.  And Krista2.0 doesn't quit.  




No comments:

Post a Comment