Sunday, March 24, 2024

Arguing with the hubs...

 


Here I am thinking that we had a great day at the market.  Completely sold out of cinnamon rolls.  Not a single roll in the whole booth to sell.  

I got home at about 4:15 and immediately Paul starts in on me.  

"What are you teaching her??  Did you have a full window at 3 pm??"

I replied, "No we didn't have a full window all day.  We completely sold out"

He gets even more defensive.

"So you had a full window at 3 pm and sold out when??"

Again I tell him, "no we didn't have a full window.  We had a full window once today for about 2 minutes.  And we sold out" 

There was not a cinnamon roll to be sold.  WE SOLD OUT.  I'm not sure what he didn't understand about that.  

He thinks I'm an idiot.  He thinks I don't know how to do my job or that I slack off or something.  

I'm so angry right now I'm seeing red.  

<leave to go make dinner.  Made dinner for Paul but he's not eating dinner.  Because he's sucking out like a fucking little baby and I'm so tired of this shit!!!!  Grow the fuck up!!!!  Stop having suck outs as a grown fucking man!!!!>

So now I've had my dinner (chicken skewers, tzatziki and greek salad - YUMMY!!) and I ask Paul, "What did I do??"  

He yells back, "WHAT DID I DO?"  

What the actual fuck?  Can you not answer a fucking question???

You yelled at me the second I got in the door.  

No you weren't explaining yourself clear enough.  What does "sell out" usually mean??  It means you had a full window and then sold out.  So why didn't you put more on??  

WE SOLD OUT.  We don't have a fucking roll to sell.  THAT'S WHAT SELL OUT MEANS!!!!

So it's MY fault that I wasn't clear enough.  Never mind that he immediately goes to I don't know how to do my fucking job or that he treats me like a fucking baby.  "Use your words!!"

I just can't with the suck attacks.  And if I just took off and 'drove around' for an hour he would be PISSED.  But for him, it's okay.  For him, it's always ok.  He gets to act the way he wants all the fucking time and I just tip toe around him because that's my fucking life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment