Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Parenting difficult children...


 

So the funny thing about this picture is that I searched for "parenting difficult children" and I think this is supposed to be a picture of a difficult child...but it's what I feel like right now.  Angry, frustrated, unseen unheard, and generally just MISERABLE.  

I don't want to be a parent anymore.  Certainly not to Blaine.  He does nothing wrong.  Takes accountability for nothing and doesn't even know what reality is anymore.  

I'm so done.  BEYOND DONE.  I'm BURNT.  BURNT THE FUCK OUT.

Life is GREAT when you are a teenager.  You can play your tunes as loud as you want, keep your room a mess or tidy, you have your own space (I mean I never did - but whatever) and then when you are hungry there's a fridge full of food you didn't pay for or even a nice warm dinner waiting for you when it's dinner time.  

I WANT TO BE A FUCKING TEENAGER.  



No comments:

Post a Comment