Monday, October 9, 2023

Last quarter...


 

We are WELL into our fourth quarter of the year, the last quarter.  This year has NOT gone according to plan as it pertains to my business.  My business has taken a back burner to my emotional health for most of this year.  And my bank account reflects that.  

It's time to kick it into high gear.  I went to Vegas at the beginning of this year promising myself I was going to hit my goals.  My goal this year was to make $150,000 commission.  If I hit my goal I was going to buy myself a Tiffany's necklace.  



The mini of this pendant is $5,100 and the full size version is $15,000 CAD.  Crazy eh?  But I thought it would motivate me to get to it and hit my goals.  I only door knocked once...maybe twice.  Ya I think twice.  Nadda.  Zip.  Nothing.  

Heidi, my broker of record, still swears that door knocking is the way to go.  I just don't seem to have luck doing it.  So I've decided, I'm going to start door knocking every day until I get a sale.  And then I'm going to keep doing it until I get another sale, and another and another.  I'm GOING to finish this year strong.  

You see I have a $120,000 debt to pay off.  And then I have a mortgage I need to pay off. 

AND I NEED TO BE THE ONE TO DO IT.      

I need to prove to Paul I can be the one to support us and bring in money.  There are no project manager jobs for me.  But I'll look for those too becuase I need as much money as I possibly can in a short amount of time.  

There are no 'get rich quick' schemes out there that actually work.  It's HARD work and keeping consistent that is going to make or break me.  And I don't want to give up real estate.  I don't!  

So work for what you want!  There's a saying, "Get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

I need to get out there and GET WHAT I LIKE!!  Which is listings and buyers!  I need to get on social media more, I need to finish my Listings Lab course, I need to touch my database, I need to get a list of all my sales and buys and take pictures of the doors.  I need a list!! And then I need to project manage that mother fucker!!  

I am capable of this.  I am capable of so much more than I am putting out into the world.  The world deserves more of me!  Look out world!!

And I am GOING to have that necklace around my neck next year.  I am going to hit my goals and I am going to treat myself to that dang necklace.  

I have the capacity to support this family and Paul can quit his job.  I am in year 5 now.  I should be here.  


I'm going to get there.  And that's not just business.  My body.  My home.  My marriage.  


Get ready.  Here I come




No comments:

Post a Comment