Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Who ever asked for teenagers...

 Ain't nobody in their right mind, that woke up one morning and said, "gee, ya know I'd really love to have a couple of teenagers running around here"


SERIOUSLY.  


I don't feel like journalling today.  I feel like sleeping.  But I got goals y'all.  So here I am journalling.  Writers don't sleep.  They write.  Lazy mother fuckers sleep.  And I WAS a lazy mother fucker.  

But now in 2023 I'm a bad ass.  I woke up this morning at 6:30 (I didn't even set an alarm because bad asses just wake up) and I did my work out.  Ran 4 more minutes than last time.  Seems like a small amount but 6 months from now, I'm not going to look so silly, am I?  

I CAN DO THIS.  I do believe that this time.  I mean if Martha can do it?!  (Not her real name).  But like seriously...if friggin MARTHA can do it.  I can do it.  

I need to do laundry.  I need to clean my bathroom. But I really really want sleep.  If I sleep now, will I be able to sleep later?  Probably not.  

OMG it's only 3:00.  Fuck it.  I'm going to have a nap.


Oh and back to title.  FUCK teenagers.  They don't do work when they should, they don't clean up when they should.  They fuck you over in every little thing.  I fucking hate teenagers.  Why don't they listen?  UGH!!!!!  


Peace out.  Going for a nap.


G'night!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment