Friday, February 18, 2011

Vote for my baby!!

Many of my blog readers come directly from my facebook friends so saying this is redundant, but I have entered Kiefer into a baby contest.  It's run by Johnson's company (think baby soap) and as soon as I saw it I knew the PERFECT picture that would do for the contest. 

Here is the photo that I entered into the contest.  Doesn't he just LOOK like a Johnson's & Johnson's baby?!  :o) 

At any rate, if you haven't seen the link on my page, we'd appreciate any votes you would throw our way.  You can vote for Kiefer at the following link (if you are on facebook):

http://apps.facebook.com/johnsonsbabycanada/entry/119683

Right now the voting widget (did I use appropriate developer lingo?  What being married to one for 7 years does for ya!) seems to be broken but hopefully they'll fix it soon, so please keep trying!!

Thanks for the love!!  Love back atcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment