Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I fall for it EVERY freaking time!!!

I'm a late night snacker.  So much laundry, cleaning, blogging, photo archiving etc needs to be done late at night after the kids are in bed, and I inevitably get the munchies. 

Well there is ONE munchie trick that I fall for EVERY freaking time.  Getting tired of the 'same old' stuff at the front of the pantry, I dig to the back to see what's hiding in there.  Out I pull a good ole' favorite, right?



I mean, look at that icing, and the pies de resistance: the FILLING!  I mean it looks like you are going to bite into a big mess of gooey strawberry doesn't it?!

TRY AGAIN.  What the hell is that?!?!  I can barely TASTE the imitation strawberry sandwiched between the cardboard tasting pastry pocket!  And another 200 calories WASTED on yucky. 

2 comments:

  1. what ever happened to CHERRY poptarts? I miss them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably think* you miss them more than you really do!

    ReplyDelete