Monday, December 6, 2010

I have loved also...

So the ying yang of it all makes me want to post an "I love" post too.  Because I'm not SO grumpy that I don't love anything either!  I have MANY loves, many MORE than my hates, so here are just a few of them.  :)

I love snow.  (If it could just avoid falling on the roads and drive life would be perfect!)

I love SUSHI.  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SUSHI.

I love watching my boys sleep.  I love reading them stories before bed.  I love hearing their stories for me. 

I love watching my boys eat my home cooked food.  It makes me feel like a good mom. 

I love blogging.  Been doing it since April 2004. 

I love my husband.  He's not perfect.  Far from it.  But he's perfect for me.  And our family.

I love bed.  I LOVE sleeping in.  (I don't think I remember doing it...it's been so long...LOL)

I love being pregnant.  Like LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  I wish I could have 15 kids.  But then that would just be weird wouldn't it?

I LOVED giving birth vaginally.  It finally made me feel like a true woman.  It healed something deep within me that I'm not sure would have ever healed had I not tried.

I love brunch.  Like anything and everything that you would eat for brunch, I love it. 

Did I mention I love bed??

I love looking at houses and dreaming of what our lotto 649 house would look like. 

I love my life.  It has it's ups and downs, but I honestly wouldn't trade it for anything.

I love my girlfriends.  Each and every single one of them.  Whether I've known you since I was 2 or known you 2 days, you all add value to my life and I love each of you for it.

I love my family.  Both immediate and extended.  We have our quirks, but I think that makes me love them all even more.

I love shopping.

I love massages.

I love Starbucks.

I love Timmies too.

I love entertaining and don't do it enough.

I love being a mom. 

I love God.

I'm lucky.  I have a good life.  I have never spent a sleepless night at Sick Kids.  I have lost very few people in my life.  I have had the honour of being VERY close to those I have lost.  I live comfortably.  I have never starved, or been dying myself.  And really, how do you top the last one??

No comments:

Post a Comment