Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine's Day


 

Today is Valentine's Day.  

I have planned a full 'heart shaped' menu.  Parker is bringing his girlfriend, Nyla, and her friend Ava.  Blaine is bringing his boyfriend Quincy and Paul and Kiefer and I will round out the group.  

Parker started the day with saying he didn't want to go to work and crying.  He needs more sleep.  But he doesn't have good habits!  Ugh!!!  He drives me crazy.  I dragged him out of bed and got him going.  Only to have him sent home later that morning.  But he didn't come home.  I don't know where he went as he's not answering his phone or texts.  

Blaine got off okay today to his 'kitting' for the army reserves.  He seems pretty excited about the whole thing.  He looked very proud up there swearing allegiance to the King.  I hope he sticks with it and it takes his life in a good direction.  I am jealous of him to have this opportunity.  

Kiefer is steady Eddy and got ready no issues at got to school mostly on time.  :D 

And now it's 2:00 pm and I don't want to do the big dinner I've been planning for weeks because I am over run and worn out.  

So I'm off to get Kiefer now.  



No comments:

Post a Comment