Thursday, February 15, 2024

Missed appointment...


 

I missed therapy this morning because I just couldn't do it.  I thought about making it a Zoom call, but I didn't have the strength to even get out of bed.  I'm finding the appointments very hard lately.  I'm having to force myself to make them.  I guess I'll need to talk to Tamari about that.  It's not going to be effective if I'm missing them.  But it also isn't effective if I'm dreading them.  

I carry too much guilt.  I was charged for the appointment and my therapist surely used the time.  She probably went for lunch early, or transcribed notes.  I'm almost certain she didn't sit and do nothing for the hour.  But I still feel guilty.  

My parents had to put down their dog (or rather my brother's dog that became their dog) today.  Piper was 13 years old.  He was a feisty little guy.  But very sweet.  And he loved Parker.  And he loved Uncle Tom.  Apparently, my brother is taking it very hard.  Which is a bit weird since the dog didn't even live with him for the last 10 years.  But a pet is a pet, and he does see the dog every day while working with Dad so I'm not going to judge or pretend to know what he's going through.  

I had lunch with Kathy, Amanda, and Sabrina at Kathy's house today.  It was so nice catching up with the girls.  Made me realize I NEED to sew more.  I love sewing.  And I love seeing the finished product when it's all done.  And then getting to say, "I MADE THAT!"

It's snowing pretty heavily here.  I have down that I need to do the main floors and dust and clean the basement.  But all the kids are home now (2:48 pm) and I don't want to do any of that.  

I think I'm going to surprise Paul with a hotel room Friday night and book a hotel room so we can have sex!  

Going to do some research on that now.  

💜



No comments:

Post a Comment