Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Take More pictures

Someone actually said these words to me the other day. 

"Krista, you need to take more selfies". 

Uhm, what??  

Cuz in my crazy raising four kids, working full time, juggling extra curricular activities for 4 of them, shuttling kids around and just generally staying sane, YES!!  Selfies. THAT is what I need to do. 

But then I got thinking. I am already in next to NO photos with my kids - I'm always the one taking the pictures.  And I wish I was in more of them - that's saying a lot because I hate being in pictures. 

Add to that I love being in on the latest new thing, especially when it has to do with technology. I'm writing this post from my bed on my iPhone and even mostly using the dictation tool. So ya, my iPhone certainly could be used for the 'selfie' fetish that is so 2013. How did I not know this was a thing??  

So to satisfy my friend and my own curiosity about this 'selfie' craze, here are my latest. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment