Wednesday, July 27, 2011

34 Days of Thanks

Tomorrow marks my 34th birthday.  I actually had to pull up a calculator on my computer and confirm that I AM actually turning 34 tomorrow.  Damn, 33 went by really fast....can I have a re-take?? 

In an effort to keep me humble and recognize everyone and everything that has shaped me into the fine piece of art I am (ahem ahem!) I am going to do 34 days of thanks.  Each day a testiment to some one, some thing, some circumstance that I am thankful for, that helped shape the person I am today.  I'm also going to include a picture for each day.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words....

Stay tuned for tomorrow is day 1. 

:)

The earliest picture I have of myself.  The day I came home. 

1 comment:

  1. We remember that day like it was yesterday - you were our blonde, blue- eyed, pink cheeked little angel! Love you whole lots too much. Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete