Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal wedding with Royal excitement...WHY NOT?!

Okay listen up all you haters out there, seriously?!  Did your mother not ever teach you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?!"  Why all the hating on the excitement of the Royal Wedding?!?!  I can remember how just down right GIDDY I was planning my own wedding so why should we not share in the same excitement for the Royals??  I sat this afternoon watching my PVR'd version of the events and explained to my sons that this was a REAL LIVE prince and princesss!!  To which Blaine responded, "but what's the NAME of this show?"  LOL  Not TOTALLY getting it.  Parker wanted to know if they were going to have a baby in this show.  Okay so REALLY not getting it! hahaha.  But it was still exciting to them.  A real live prince and princess.  Why not??  It's a bit of a fairy tale.  NO fairy tales are not logical nor do they even make sense sometimes, but they are exciting and infuse a feeling of HOPE. 

So yup, I was excited for the Royal couple.  And I wish them all the best.  And I really wish all you haters would just SHUT UP.  No one cares you don't care about the wedding.  If you don't want to watch, go out into the big beautiful world and live a little of your own life and stop hating on others lives. 

For me, I've hunkered down, put my own life on hold for a bit, and am replaying that famous SECOND kiss over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment