Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaack

Most of my readers follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter so you know the rough week we've been having with health issues in our house.  First there was the black eye, then the vaccination shots and then this week the 104 degree fever!  Yowsers!! 

I have never leaned over the crib and bent down to pick up a baby and felt like he was too hot to touch.  At 3 am in the dark it's a shock to say the least!!  I **think** we are past the fever stage - now we're just waiting for those THREE teeth to come in.  Oh yes, I said three.  All.  At.  Once.  Poor baby!!

I have been brainstorming my latest rant, praise, sermon in the car the last few days and come up with SO MANY good ideas - but as my house is quiet for the first time in days, and the baby is sleeping, the kids are at school and I'm sitting typing at my desk, do you think I can think of ONE of those golden gems I decided to write about???  Uhm, NO.

So I'm sure they'll come back and I'll have three or four posts in one day, but just wanted to say, yes I'm still here in cyber space, I'm still face/tweet/blogging.  And I really appreciate all the supportive comments from all my followers/friends out there.  In a digital age, it's nice to know that sometimes in the sequestered world of digital media, we can actually use it to CONNECT ourselves, and show support for one other.  In some cases, messages of support from MILES away.  How else would we connect if it were not through our distant keyboards?

Stay tuned for pics of Parker's debut game at the Colt's GAME!!  :o)

Hugs,
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment