Thursday, June 28, 2012

A small request


This is my chunky monkey.  Our little stinker!!  He is full of life and loves to laugh and smile and play.  His latest passion is Thomas the Tank Engine.  I'm sure one day in the FAR distant future, we'll miss watching those episodes.  But right now they are endless!!  :D 

First off, I want to thank any and all of our friends for your thoughts and concerns surrounding Kiefer's surgery.  Everything went off without a hitch.  I do believe there may have been a small over sight though.  No one told Kiefer he was having surgery and was supposed to take it easy afterwards.   By the same afternoon, he was jumping on the bed like the little monkey he is!

We're going down another road of health concerns with him now though.  It is nothing life threatening, nothing serious.  But any health concern is just that - a concern.  So while I don't feel comfortable unloading on the www, I do feel comfortable asking you my friends, to say a few prayers for our little monkey.  Like I said, nothing life threatening, but life 'altering' all the same. 

Thanks in advance.  Make it a great long weekend!!

Much love,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment