Friday, June 15, 2012

FAA - Facebook Addicts Annonymous

I think I should start this group.  It seriously IS an addiction for some people.  It's only been a day and I can already see the signs of the addiction.  This morning the first thing I did was reach for my phone.  I did the obligitory "slide to unlock" and instinctively my thumb went to where the Facebook icon once sat.  Nope not there anymore.  But the good news is Blogger has an iPhone app, and that is now the icon that replaces Facebook. 

Not ONE email from Facebook in over a day.  How liberating.  And instead I'm motivated to blog, to reflect on my day and MOST importantly save those precious moments that I share with my boys. 

My days at home are numbered.  While part of me is excited and anxiously awaits this new adventure, other parts of me are wanting to cling to what I know.  The safehaven of my home and the love of my boys. 

But my home will await me every night when I return, the the love of my boys I carry with me everywhere I go.  If not in anything else but in that new small orange icon on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment