Monday, November 8, 2010

First Entry

So here I am starting up yet ANOTHER blog.  Hopefully this one will stick.  I've tried to make it something that won't change over time.  I've been "blondie2bmd", I've been "mommy2b" and I've been "ThorntonMom".  All of which no longer apply. 

I AM a dynamic Mom.  And I always will be.  The title of my blog I thought about long and hard.  And finally I gave up.  Was there NOTHING that could define me in one simple phrase?  I sew, I run, I dance, I'm a mom, I'm a sister, I'm a wife, I scrapbook, I facebook, I procrastinate!  So FINALLY, just yesterday it came to me.

One of Many.  Everything I do is "one of many".  One of many meals, one of many friends, one of many runs, one of many KIDS!  LOL  So here it is.  Blog entry number one.  And yes, it is One of MANY.

Thanks for reading and I'll try to make it interesting.  God knows my life is somedays! 
*^_^*

1 comment: