Sunday, December 10, 2023

A little downtown break


 I hate Paul's work.  Mostly I hate his boss.  But we are staying downtown TO tonight on TD's bill since there is a big deployment and Paul needs to be right downtown for it.  Our hotel room overlooks the CN tower and all the city lights!  It's so cool.  

Last night I went down to the lobby in my pj's to pick up our Skip the Dishes order.  Salad King!  And they deliver!  OMG, it was sooooo good.  So good in fact, I finished Paul's dinner as well as my own!  Oh lord, some things about the city I miss so much.  But we don't need a car since we are right downtown.  If you wanna drive anywhere, it's a literal hell hole.  

I walked along Queen Street today past Spadina.  Over 6,000 steps!  I got some fabric and was delightfully surprised by how clean the streets were.  Not a single piece of trash.  And the stores have gotten a lot nicer since I shopped there.  

I did find some flannel for Paul's pj's for Christmas.  This week I have to be like a little elf making and creating a whole lot!!  

Okay back home.  




No comments:

Post a Comment