Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Real Estate Success


 

I want to be a success in real estate.  I had no idea attracting clients would be this hard.  Competing with the big names is almost impossible!  People see Peggy Hill's name or Mark Faris and they just assume since they are everywhere, they must be good and go with them.  

And I don't doubt they are good.  Mark Faris puts out an amazing book (it's literally a book) at each house he lists.  His marketing budget must be off the charts!  Peggy Hill is just everywhere.  Literally everywhere.  One of our community centers has her name on the front of it.  (Just a small half a mil donation will get you that honour) 

I have been door-knocking with a partner from the office.  We are doing our own thing but so far - no leads!  I thought I had one - but I emailed the guy and got nothing back.  :(  Okay I just emailed him again but I doubt this is a solid lead.  

So I will keep door-knocking and doing what Heidi tells us to do.  I NEED to start making money in this business.    I keep wishing I had tried harder earlier.  But I can't go back and redo the past.  I can only move forward.  

So I will show up tonight with a happy face and show a house that I know my client can't buy!  UGH!!  I know she wants things to move along but I don't think they are going to!  I think they might end up letting this seller go and selling their house for less than it is now.  And I could have sold it faster and for the same price.  Whatever!  If I'm honest, I don't know that so I just have to be patient.  And in the meantime, get a move on the things that I know I should be doing.  

Okay gotta get ready to show some homes! 

PEACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment