Monday, November 6, 2023

Getting it done!!



So this is what I felt like today!  A total badass supermom.  I woke up early and drove Paul to the Go Train.  Then I got up and got Kiefer to school.  (Albeit a bit late but still before 8:30 am).  Blaine even helped me get his breakfast ready which really put me in a good mood.  Then I logged into our office meeting and was even used as an example a couple of times!  (Yay me!)  Then I cleaned out our garage and got the Corvette inside.  I had to move 8 tires and stacked them all up.  THAT was a good workout.  Double duty!!  

Then I did some laundry, made our bed, cleaned the kitchen, and cleaned out the drawers in my office.  Cleaned off half of my desk.  Posted two items on the Facebook marketplace to get them out of our house.  

Drove Kiefer to wrestling club, took all the garbage from the garage to the dumpster, did a showing for work, came home and now am doing my journalling and about to start dinner which I took out of the freezer today at lunch.  OH, and I called my mom and talked to her for an hour.  

I also squeezed in a little lie down at one point because, FUCK, I earned it! 

Just have to finish some laundry and put it all away, clean up Kiefer's room (so I can put it away) help him shower and it will be a full day done!  

I love days like this where I can stay focused and get my shit done.  I am usually so overwhelmed that I sit and stagnant in my own misery.  

So on that note, let me get my shit done and go make dinner.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment