Monday, October 7, 2013

Am I sexy?

Every now and then, Paul or I, take the boys for a 'date'.  It was actually them that coined the term.  When Paul and I were going out one night, Parker asked if he could go. 
 
"Well you can't go sweetie because this is a date."
 
"What's a date?"
 
"It's when two people go out".  So after they heard that, special one on one time became a "Mommy date" or a "Daddy date".  We actually really like it. 
 
So on Blaine and my date this weekend, we had a little unexpected convo about 'sexy'. 
 
 
Blaine: Mom what is sexy?

 <OMG how do I answer this...stay cool>

 Me: oh it's when people want to hug and kiss you
<is that an appropriate answer?>

 Blaine: Are you sexy?

 <well depends who you ask>

 Me: Uhm, well I guess some of the time

 Blaine: You should try not to be sexy at work, because that would be awkward

 Me: ya I'm not sexy at work

 Blaine: I think I'm really sexy. What do you think Mom?...

<OH for the love of all that's good!>

 Me: hey Blaine what kind of a birthday party do you want to have?

 Blaine: Uhm, maybe Batman...or maybe Harry Potter.....or...

 <thank god crisis averted!>
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment