Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Next up, Party on Thursday!!

So next up for me is a Pampered Chef party on Thursday night.  I'm looking forward to it.  Only my second party, so it's good to get out in front of girls and get my skills up.  I WAS a public speaking champ so you'd think I wouldn't be nervous about it.  Uhm, NOT SO.  Thankfully I think the majority of the group will be my booby friends....so hey, if you can't be yourself in front of your booby friends, WHERE can you?!  I ask you!  LOL

So the plan today is to change the poopy bum that is circling around me, pick up some yummy lunch (wraps perhaps?) and take it over to my Daddy, put baby down for nap, and do some bathrooms and floors!!  YIPPIE.

Are you understanding now why I'm not blogging everyday?  It's a simple life people, but it's my life and for today at least, I wouldn't have it any other way.

OH and PS.  I'm TOTALLY going to lose my finger nail because of that darn stone.  GROOOOOOSSSSSSSS.  Ew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment