Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Falling off track...


 

As soon as I saw this picture I knew I HAD to use it.  I really miss the Thomas the Train days.  I miss them being little so much.  I miss them wanting to spend time with me.  I'm trying so hard to savour all the last little minutes I have with them here all under one roof - but it's so hard!!  Teenagers can be asshats!!  

I started day one with so much determination and now it's day three and I feel like I have fallen so far off track already!  I NEED to lose weight.  I am closing in on a number I never even thought possible for me.  It's gross.  

But I'm also so tired.  I don't know why.  They say my iron is low.  I'm not taking my medication regularly.  I know this ins on me.  But I'm literally sitting at my desk right now typing this with my eyes closed because I'm so tired my eyes are burning.  I told Kiefer every day after school we were going to go for a walk and I feel so tired right now I just can't bring myself to do it!  I need to.  I'm going to force myself to.  The only way I'm ever going to get out of this funk is to do the things I don't want to do.  

The only thing to do when you fall off track is get back on the damn track.  

Okay going for a walk now.



No comments:

Post a Comment