Saturday, April 14, 2012

I will never be a size 2

I will never be a size 2 and I'm okay with that. 

My "heathy slim" weight is 155 pounds - and I'm okay that I'll never be 105 pounds. 

When I am 'in shape' that's exactly what I have - SHAPE. 

I have above average sized thighs...even at my skinniest.  To the point that I have to buy the pants to fit the legs and alter everything else.  When I'm at my healthiest and strongest I can leg press more than my husband.  (True story!)  I love it when this happens. 

When I'm 'in shape' I can run 5 km in less than half an hour.  There is just as much bounce in my boobs as there is in my step.  When I'm really REALLY in shape, I'm still a C cup. 

When I'm in shape I feel like I can conquer the world.  I'll still be bigger than any model, but look out, cause when I'm in shape, I can kick your ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment